Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Europe

Guest written by our friend Donnie Donovan


I logged onto http://www.directstartv.com/ and upgraded our television package when I learned that we were going to be able to go on our dream vacation. My husband and I have been wanted to go to Europe for years, but have never been able to afford it. Now, we have saved money in a special account for a couple of years that we got back from our tax returns for the last five years and have decided that now is the time. I wanted to upgrade our television package to make sure that we were going to be able to get all of the travel channels. I have loved watching all of the shows and getting ideas about where to visit and where to eat. My favorite travel show is the one that feature Samatha Brown. I just love her personality and like how she takes affordable trips, what we are hoping to achieve on this long overdue vacation! I think that this is going to be the only time that we get to go to Europe for a long time, so I really want to make sure that we do it right and see everything that we want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment